Competition Terms and Conditions
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Lotus Imports Ltd (company no. 3941071) whose registered office is at
70-71 CASTLEHAM ROAD
CASTLEHAM INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
ST. LEONARDS ON SEA
2. The competition is only open to trading companies (including stores, wholesalers, events companies, online retailers etc) of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Except employees of Lotus Imports Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per company. Multiple entries from the same company will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 28th February. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows;
LIKE THE LOTUS IMPORTS LTD FACEBOOK PAGE
SHARE THE COMPETITION POST
COMMENT ON THE COMPETITION POST WITH YOUR COMPANY NAME
The winner will be given 50% off of their next order. Minimum order is £150+VAT and Maximum value of the order is £1000+VAT. If the winning order is more then £1000 only £500 will be deducted from the order.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by a member of the Lotus Imports Ltd team.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees tot he use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
20. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Info@lotusimports.co.uk
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Lotus Imports Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random.
24. Lotus Imports Ltd's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. Lotus Imports Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.